Who we are
Our website address is: https://docx4you.com
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Content and Data protection
Someone’s document carries very important information that will 10/10 implicate them when they fall into the wrong hands. Personal documents are things of very high security level and carelessness could lead to putting someone’s life in jeopardy. In effect, we have strict rules that govern our business.
- We DO NOT share other clients’ information/documents as proof to anyone else apart from the owner.
- No need to ask for examples or samples of the documents you want because we won’t provide that.
- We provide a sample of a document only to the rightful owners at work completion and that’s obviously when we have a record of their down payment.
- Even though some people would like to see something done, we have uploaded a few sample videos of our work to our website.
- We do not negotiate on payment installments. It’s 50:50 before and after work.
Who we share your data with
We do NOT share your data with any third party for no reason whatsoever, without your consent. your personal information and credentials remain between the client and docx4you.com
How long do we retain your data?
After processing your document(s), Your information is kept in our archives for a maximum period of 1 month after which the information will be discarded.
What rights do you have over your data?
You are allowed to correct/change your information during the processing time of your document(s). Once the document is processed and ready to use, in case of any mistake for mismatched information caused by the client, you are responsible for the mistake and we will charge you for the correction. On the other hand, if the mistake comes from us which is very unlikely to happen, we will take full responsibility for this mistake and do the correction ASAP.